- Admire the iconic sights of Paris on a relaxing cruise along the Seine.
- Cruise under the romantic bridges of the Seine River.
- Discover the History of Paris and its anecdotes!
Take a 1-hour river cruise of Paris and enjoy unbeatable views of the city's most memorable landmarks.
Starting at the Eiffel Tower, cruise on a comfortable boat down the river for a taste of elegant Parisian life. Glide past the Grand Palais, the Louvre, Musée d'Orsay, and Notre Dame Cathedral. Your guide will entertain you throughout the leisurely cruise with anecdotes and intriguing historical facts.
The Paris cruise goes as far as the Institute of the Arabic World at the Ile Saint-Louis before returning you to the Eiffel Tower, and it's the most relaxing way to sightsee in Paris and is the only way to explore the city free of traffic noise and congestion.
- Arrive 15 minutes before the activity starts. The staff will welcome you directly at the embark zone.
- Cruise runs every 45 minutes during low season (October to March)- Cruise runs every 30 minutes during high season (April to September)
- Boarding takes place 15 minutes before departure.
- If you want to change the date of your cruise, you can come in a range of 7 days around your booking date and the crew will accept your voucher.
- Drinks and snacks are available to purchase on board
Pedestrian access by Jena bridge, left bank or by the Bir-Hakeim bridge, go down to the quays via the stairs or access ramps
Come as you are!