Discover the City Park, the main public park of Budapest, known for its famous museums, its Széchenyi baths and its magnificent castle! Your only guide for 1 hour? Your smartphone!
- Discover the history of Budapest from the Heroes' Square
- Admire the sumptuous Vajdahunyad Castle
- Enjoy a peaceful stroll in the most beautiful park in the city
- Discover the Széchenyi Baths, the largest spa in Budapest
Discover the City Park, the main public park of Budapest, known for its famous museums, its Széchenyi baths and its magnificent castle! The only thing you need to explore for 1h30? Your smartphone! The voice of a local guide will guide you throughout the visit and the stories will be triggered automatically as you go along. Start your tour whenever you want, alone or with friends, far from tourist groups...
During this audio-guided tour of about 1h30, you will visit the famous Heroes' Square where you will discover the history of the city through its illustrious characters. From the first king of Hungary to the country's entry into the European Union in 2004, you will understand why this square offers an ideal setting to summarize the country's history. Admire around you the Art Gallery and the Museum of Fine Arts of the city. Continue by crossing a charming bridge to reach the sumptuous Vajdahunyad Castle. Here you will learn about its history and admire a mixture of completely different architectural styles. Continue through the park to discover new stories and anecdotes.
A short stop at a terrace or a shop, a small craving? Resume the visit when you want, right where you paused. It's impossible to get lost. The guide provides clear audio directions and a map indicates clear directions to follow in real time. And if you take a wrong turn, the integrated geo-localization feature will get you back on track in no time! customize your itinerary as you wish, relax and enjoy a fun and entertaining tour of Castle district, at your own pace.
Finish your visit in front of the Széchenyi baths, the biggest thermal establishment in Budapest. Don't hesitate to go and take a dip...
- An internet connection is required for the duration of the tour
- Follow the tour from your smartphone on the Rewind app.
- For a better experience, it is recommended to bring headphones. If not, the sound will come out of the smartphone's speakers
- The tour launches at the starting point - and won’t start from anywhere else.
- You can activate pause at any time and resume the tour whenever you want.
- This tour is available in English, French and Hungarian
- The visit takes around 45 minutes
Budapest, Hősök tere, 1146 HongrieVoir dans Google Maps
What to bring?
- A smartphone fully charged with the Rewind application installed on it
- An internet connection
- Your headphones (recommended)