Discover downtown Budapest and get acquainted with its main monuments but also with the Hungarian art, history and gastronomy. Your only guide for 1 hour? Your smartphone!
- Discover the city most emblematic places such as the Parliament, Gresham Palace, Chain Bridge, etc.
- Pass by mythical gastronomic addresses such as the House of Strudel
- Discover the history of Budapest but also many anecdotes
Discover Budapest through the main monuments of the city center and also through some Hungarian art, history, and gastronomy... The only thing you need to explore for 1h30? Your smartphone! The voice of a local guide will guide you throughout the visit and the stories will be triggered automatically as you go along. Start your tour whenever you want, alone or with friends, far from tourist groups...
During this audio-guided tour of about 1h30, you will start at the banks of the Danube where a tour of the city awaits you. You will discover the Marguerite Bridge, the Chain Bridge and the origin of the birth of the city of Budapest. At your feet, you will notice the presence of many bronze shoes, witnesses of the Second World War, a very sad period for the country. Continue your journey to the front of the Budapest Parliament, a sumptuous 19th century building. Continue to discover the history and many anecdotes about the city through different places and buildings: Kolodko statue, monument of Soviet soldiers, Freedom Square etc. Learn more about Hungarian gastronomy and pass by institutions such as the House of Strudel or Gerbeaud.
A short stop at a terrace or a shop, a small craving? Resume the visit when you want, right where you paused. It's impossible to get lost. The guide provides clear audio directions and a map indicates clear directions to follow in real time. And if you take a wrong turn, the integrated geo-localization feature will get you back on track in no time! customize your itinerary as you wish, relax and enjoy a fun and entertaining tour of Castle district, at your own pace.
Then enjoy a nice walk along the Danube and finish your stroll in front of the main covered market of the capital.
- An internet connection is required for the duration of the tour
- Follow the tour from your smartphone on the Rewind app.
- For a better experience, it is recommended to bring headphones. If not, the sound will come out of the smartphone's speakers
- The tour launches at the starting point - and won’t start from anywhere else.
- You can activate pause at any time and resume the tour whenever you want.
- This tour is available in English, French and Hungarian
- The visit takes around 90 minutes
Budapest, Id. Antall József rkp., 1054 HongrieVoir dans Google Maps
What to bring?
- A smartphone fully charged with the Rewind application installed on it
- An internet connection
- Your headphones (recommended)