Discover legendary kings and queens, historical mansions, trimmed gardens and charming medieval streets. Your only guide for 1 hour? Your smartphone!
- Discover how Paris was first built in South Marais before spreading out to the Louvre district
- Admire the 12th-century Parisian city walls, almost 1000 years old and royal Place des Vosges
- Start the tour whenever you want and visit at your own pace: stop for a café or lunch and resume the tour when you're ready
Sometimes called "South Marais", this quieter part of the district is rich in historical spots : private mansions, gardens of unrivalled charm, small forgotten passages...
Your only guide for 1 hour? Your smartphone! The stories, produced by professional guides and actors, will automatically trigger as you walk from the Rewind app. An innovative guided tour experience to start whenever you want, alone or with others! The result? A fun and authentic experience with that Rewind spirit and twist!
- An internet connection is required for the duration of the tour
- Follow the tour from your smartphone on the Rewind app.
- For a better experience, it is recommended to bring headphones. If not, the sound will come out of the smartphone's speakers
- The tour launches at the starting point - and won’t start from anywhere else.
- You can activate pause at any time and resume the tour whenever you want.
- This tour is available in English and French
- Depending on your pace, the visit can take between 45 and 90 minutes
1, rue des Nonains d'Hyères, 75004 Paris, métro Chemin Vert and Saint PaulVoir dans Google Maps
What to bring?
- A smartphone fully charged with the Rewind application installed on it
- An internet connection
- Your headphones (recommended)
Don't forget to to connect using the same email address you used to unlock your purchase