Discover the heart of the former silk workers district through cobbled streets, secret passages, and peaceful squares. Your only guide for 1 hour? Your smartphone!
- Discover the fascinating history of the «canuts», the former silk weavers of Lyon
- Learn about the legends of Lyon legends such as the rock from the Alps, perched at the top of the hill !
- Start the tour whenever you want and visit at your own pace: stop for a café or lunch and resume the tour when you're ready
Discover the incredible story behind the scenes of the former City of Silk and the difficult lives of the silk workers !
Your only guide for 1 hour? Your smartphone! The stories, produced by professional guides and actors, will automatically trigger as you walk from the Rewind app. An innovative guided tour experience to start whenever you want, alone or with others! The result? A fun and authentic experience with that Rewind spirit and twist!
- An internet connection is required for the duration of the tour
- Follow the tour from your smartphone on the Rewind app.
- For a better experience, it is recommended to bring headphones. If not, the sound will come out of the smartphone's speakers
- The tour launches at the starting point - and won’t start from anywhere else.
- You can activate pause at any time and resume the tour whenever you want.
- This tour is available in English and French
- Depending on your pace, the visit can take between 45 and 90 minutes
36 Boulevard des Canuts, 69004 Lyon, close to Hénon metro stationVoir dans Google Maps
What to bring?
- A smartphone fully charged with the Rewind application installed on it
- An internet connection
- Your headphones (recommended)
Don't forget to to connect using the same email address you used to unlock your purchase