Welcome to Fourvière, the cradle of Lyon and heart of the city over 2000 years ago, with incredible ruins still standing. Your only guide for 1 hour? Your smartphone!
- Walk through the Roman ruins of a majestic Roman amphitheater
- Enjoy panoramic views of Lyon
- Start the tour whenever you want and visit at your own pace: stop for a café or lunch and resume the tour when you're ready
Welcome to Fourvière, the cradle of Lyon and heart of the city over 2000 years ago, with incredible ruins still standing.
Your only guide for 1 hour? Your smartphone! The stories, produced by professional guides and actors, will automatically trigger as you walk from the Rewind app. An innovative guided tour experience to start whenever you want, alone or with others! The result? A fun and authentic experience with that Rewind spirit and twist!
- An internet connection is required for the duration of the tour
- Follow the tour from your smartphone on the Rewind app.
- For a better experience, it is recommended to bring headphones. If not, the sound will come out of the smartphone's speakers
- The tour launches at the starting point - and won’t start from anywhere else.
- You can activate pause at any time and resume the tour whenever you want.
- This tour is available in English and French
- Depending on your pace, the visit can take between 45 and 90 minutes
Esplanade de la Basilique, 7 Place de Fourvière, 69005 Lyon, close to the Fourvière funicular railwayVoir dans Google Maps
What to bring?
- A smartphone fully charged with the Rewind application installed on it
- An internet connection
- Your headphones (recommended)
Finalize my Facebook registration