During the Second World War, Lyon played a key role in the liberation of France from the Nazis. Rewind back in time to when Lyon became a hotbed of Resistance against the enemy. Your only guide for 1 hour? Your smartphone!
- Relive the terrible history of the French resistance from 1940 to 1944
- Discover the bravery of the key figures and heroes of the French resistance: Moulin, Leynaud, and many others!
- Start the tour whenever you want and visit at your own pace: stop for a café or lunch and resume the tour when you're ready
Follow the footsteps of great men who made the history of the Resistance in France! At the end of 1942, Lyon became the Capital of the Resistance. The Terreaux district and the slopes of the Croix Rousse were then used as a hiding place for the heroes of the Resistance, and for all those who played a role in the clandestine struggle.
Your only guide for 1 hour? Your smartphone! The stories, produced by professional guides and actors, will automatically trigger as you walk from the Rewind app. An innovative guided tour experience to start whenever you want, alone or with others! The result? A fun and authentic experience with that Rewind spirit and twist!
- An internet connection is required for the duration of the tour
- Follow the tour from your smartphone on the Rewind app.
- For a better experience, it is recommended to bring headphones. If not, the sound will come out of the smartphone's speakers
- The tour launches at the starting point - and won’t start from anywhere else.
- You can activate pause at any time and resume the tour whenever you want.
- This tour is available in English and French
- Depending on your pace, the visit can take between 60 and 90 minutes
17 Rue du Bât d'Argent, 69001 Lyon, near Hôtel de Ville - Louis Pradel metroVoir dans Google Maps
What to bring?
- A smartphone fully charged with the Rewind application installed on it
- An internet connection
- Your headphones (recommended)