From small hidden passages to the famous Sacré-Coeur Basilica, discover the fascinating village of Montmartre. Your only guide for 1 hour? Your smartphone!
- Immerse yourself in Montmartre’s artistic past from Picasso to Dalida
- Visit Amélie Poulain's famous café and walk the steep streets and hidden squares of bohemian Montmartre including iconic spots such as the Sacré-Coeur
- Start the tour whenever you want and visit at your own pace: stop for a café or lunch and resume the tour when you're ready
From small hidden passages to century-old vineyards, from legendary mills to the world-famous Sacré-Coeur Basilica, immerse yourself in the fascinating village of Montmartre.
Your only guide for 1h? Your smartphone! The stories, all conceived by a guide and aprofessional actor, will automatically trigger as you walk from the Rewind app. Prepare to be amazed!
An innovative guided tour experience to start whenever you want, alone or with others, far from tourist groups!
- An internet connection is required for the duration of the tour
- Follow the tour from your smartphone on the Rewind app.
- For a better experience, it is recommended to bring headphones. If not, the sound will come out of the smartphone's speakers
- The tour launches at the starting point - and won’t start from anywhere else.
- You can activate pause at any time and resume the tour whenever you want.
- This tour is available in English and French
- Depending on your pace, the visit can take between 45 and 90 minutes.
Place des Abbesses, 75018 Paris, near Abbesses Metro (line 12)Voir dans Google Maps
What to bring?
- A smartphone fully charged with the Rewind application installed on it
- An internet connection
- Your headphones (recommended)
Don't forget to to connect using the same email address you used to unlock your purchase