Discover Montparnasse, the heart of Parisian artistic and intellectual life after the 1st world war! Your only guide for 1 hour? Your smartphone!
- Rewind to the heart of the parisian artistic and intellectual scene after the 1st world war : Picasso, Foujita, Modigliani, Man Ray..
- Walk by preserved artists' studios and mythical cafés.
- Start the tour whenever you want and visit at your own pace: stop for a café or lunch and resume the tour when you're ready
During the interwar period, Montparnasse district was the heart of Parisian artistic and intellectual life. It was frequented by many major artists of the 20th century: Picasso, Foujita, Modigliani, Man Ray... From this rich past, Montparnasse has preserved artists' studios, famous cafés and brasseries. You'll be surprised.
Your only guide for 1 hour? Your smartphone! The stories, produced by professional guides and actors, will automatically trigger as you walk from the Rewind app. An innovative guided tour experience to start whenever you want, alone or with others! The result? A fun and authentic experience with that Rewind spirit and twist!
- An internet connection is required for the duration of the tour
- Follow the tour from your smartphone on the Rewind app.
- For a better experience, it is recommended to bring headphones. If not, the sound will come out of the smartphone's speakers
- The tour launches at the starting point - and won’t start from anywhere else.
- You can activate pause at any time and resume the tour whenever you want.
- This tour is available in English and French
- Depending on your pace, the visit can take between 45 and 90 minutes
Parvis de la Gare Montparnasse, 75014 Paris, near métro Montparnasse – Bienvenüe (lines 4, 6, 12 et 13)Voir dans Google Maps
What to bring?
- A smartphone fully charged with the Rewind application installed on it
- An internet connection
- Your headphones (recommended)
Finalize my Facebook registration