Discover a UNESCO World Heritage Site dating back a thousand years ago. Your only guide for 1 hour? Your smartphone!
- Paved streets, beautiful Renaissance facades, pretty courtyards of buildings ... discover a neighborhood listed as a UNESCO heritage site!
- Visit the emblematic Saint-Jean Cathedral, nearly 1,000 years old.
- Start the tour whenever you want and visit at your own pace: stop for a café or lunch and resume the tour when you're ready
You are about to discover the incredible story behind the scenes of the Vieux Lyon ! Rewind to the times of the great fairs that made the reputation of the city and relive the history of the lyonnaise and italian families that had a great influence on the city. So many anecdotes to discover with Rewind!
Your only guide for 1 hour? Your smartphone! The stories, produced by professional guides and actors, will automatically trigger as you walk from the Rewind app. An innovative guided tour experience to start whenever you want, alone or with others! The result? A fun and authentic experience with that Rewind spirit and twist!
- An internet connection is required for the duration of the tour
- Follow the tour from your smartphone on the Rewind app.
- For a better experience, it is recommended to bring headphones. If not, the sound will come out of the smartphone's speakers
- The tour launches at the starting point - and won’t start from anywhere else.
- You can activate pause at any time and resume the tour whenever you want.
- This tour is available in English and French
- Depending on your pace, the visit can take between 45 and 90 minutes
Place Saint-Jean, 69005Voir dans Google Maps
What to bring?
- A smartphone fully charged with the Rewind application installed on it
- An internet connection
- Your headphones (recommended)
Don't forget to to connect using the same email address you used to unlock your purchase