Visit the Panier, Marseille's historic district with a village feel! Your only guide for 1 hour? Your smartphone!
- Stroll through the colorful little streets of the Panier, the historic district of Marseille, the oldest city in France!
- Discover the story of 'La Bonne Mère', the sumptuous Intercontinental Hotel and the majestic Cathedral of la Major
- Learn about the local culinary specialties!
- Start the tour whenever you want and visit at your own pace: stop for a café or lunch and resume the tour when you're ready
Discover in complete autonomy Le Panier, the historic district of Marseille with a village feel!
Your only guide for 1 hour? Your smartphone! The stories, produced by professional guides and actors, will automatically trigger as you walk from the Rewind app. An innovative guided tour experience to start whenever you want, alone or with others! The result? A fun and authentic experience with that Rewind spirit and twist!
- An internet connection is required for the duration of the tour
- Follow the tour from your smartphone on the Rewind app.
- For a better experience, it is recommended to bring headphones. If not, the sound will come out of the smartphone's speakers
- The tour launches at the starting point - and won’t start from anywhere else.
- You can activate pause at any time and resume the tour whenever you want.
- This tour is available in English and French
- Depending on your pace, the visit can take between 45 and 90 minutes
2 Quai du Port, in front of the City Hall 13002, MarseilleVoir dans Google Maps
What to bring?
- A smartphone fully charged with the Rewind application installed on it
- An internet connection
- Your headphones (recommended)