- Explore Paris at your own pace with stops covering the iconic Parisian' landmarks
- Hear about Paris' history and culture via engaging audio commentary in 11 languages
- Enjoy epic views of the iconic Eiffel Tower, Notre Dame, Musée du Louvre and Musée D'Orsay from the vantage point of an open top double decker bus
Enjoy fantastic views and experience the charming atmosphere of Paris aboard an open-top double-decker sightseeing bus. Choose from a 24-hour hop-on hop-off ticket or upgrade to the 48-hour option, which includes a ticket for a Seine River cruise.
Drive-by iconic attractions like Eiffel Tower, Notre Dame, and the Sacre Coeur. Take in the sights at the lavish Champs-Elysées and admire the historical Grand Palais, Opera Garnier, and Louvre Museum.
The city's elegance, history, and majestic architecture will take your breath away. The fully narrated audio tour allows you to discover over 15 locations throughout the city with daily departures from the starting point at the Eiffel Tower at Quai Branly facing Pont d’ Léna. Guests may also join the tour from any of the stops on the route.
- Tour Eiffel
- Champ de Mars
- Opera Garnier
- Louvre-Pyramide (Big Bus Information Center)
- Louvre Museum
- Musee d'Orsay
- Grand Palais
- You can begin your Hop-on Hop-off tour from any of the stops listed above
- Small dogs are allowed but need to remain on the bottom level of the bus
- All buses have a ramp for wheelchair access
- The Classic Route lasts 2 hours and 15 minutes and operates daily every 15-20 minutes, 10:00 AM - 6:30 PM
- English-speaking guide on 30% of the red route tours
- Please be advised that to board the river cruise you need to present a valid COVID CERTIFICATE to board the cruises. By COVID CERTIFICATE can be either a full vaccination (2 doses +14d), a proof of a PCR / antigenic negative test no longer than 48h or proof of positive result PCR / antigenic showing recovery from Covid-19, this can be provided on paper of digital. In addition to that the crew at the pier may ask for the passenger ID to match it with the Certificate.
- Please note that due to Covid, the blue line is not running
Take the bus from the stop at the Tour Eiffel Quai Branly, facing Pont d’Iéna, or from any of the stops on the route (details in description)
Come as you are!