Admire majestic works of art by the world's greatest street artists and learn about the history of street art. Your only guide for 1 hour? Your smartphone!
- Discover a real open-air museum in the heart of the 13th district of Paris.
- Admire majestic works of art by some of the world's greatest street artists!
- Start the tour whenever you want and visit at your own pace: stop for a café or lunch and resume the tour when you're ready
Paris abounds in street art frescoes, each more impressive than the last, especially in the 13th district. You'll find out why as you stroll from Place d'Italie the starting point of this self-guided walking tour as the incredible story behind these monumental frescoes unveil.
Your only guide for 1 hour? Your smartphone! The stories, produced by professional guides and actors, will automatically trigger as you walk from the Rewind app. An innovative guided tour experience to start whenever you want, alone or with others! The result? A fun and authentic experience with that Rewind spirit and twist!
- An internet connection is required for the duration of the tour
- Follow the tour from your smartphone on the Rewind app.
- For a better experience, it is recommended to bring headphones. If not, the sound will come out of the smartphone's speakers
- The tour launches at the starting point - and won’t start from anywhere else.
- You can activate pause at any time and resume the tour whenever you want.
- This tour is available in English and French
- Depending on your pace, the visit can take between 45 and 90 minutes
1 Place d'Italie, 75013, in front of the City Hall, near the Place d'Italie metro station (line 5, 6, 7)Voir dans Google Maps
What to bring?
- A smartphone fully charged with the Rewind application installed on it
- An internet connection
- Your headphones (recommended)
Don't forget to to connect using the same email address you used to unlock your purchase