Discover South Pigalle, the most libertine district of Paris from back in the 18th century. Your only guide for 1 hour? Your smartphone!
- Walk past the historical brothels in Paris and learn more about their famous clients
- Discover the erotic secrets of one of France’s former president
- Start the tour whenever you want and visit at your own pace: stop for a café or lunch and resume the tour when you're ready
Paris, world capital of love? No doubt ! On the program for this audio guided walking tour ? The stories behind the many people and places that contributed to building the sulfurous reputation of our beloved city : courtesans and brothels from the mid-19th century to the 1950s.
Your only guide for 1 hour? Your smartphone! The stories, produced by professional guides and actors, will automatically trigger as you walk from the Rewind app. An innovative guided tour experience to start whenever you want, alone or with others! The result? A fun and authentic experience with that Rewind spirit and twist!
- An internet connection is required for the duration of the tour
- Follow the tour from your smartphone on the Rewind app.
- For a better experience, it is recommended to bring headphones. If not, the sound will come out of the smartphone's speakers
- The tour launches at the starting point - and won’t start from anywhere else.
- You can activate pause at any time and resume the tour whenever you want.
- This tour is available in English and French
- Depending on your pace, the visit can take between 45 and 90 minutes
28 Place Saint-Georges, 75009, near the Saint-Georges metro station (line 12)Voir dans Google Maps
What to bring?
- A smartphone fully charged with the Rewind application installed on it
- An internet connection
- Your headphones (recommended)
Finalize my Facebook registration