Discover the heart of the former silk workers district through cobbled streets, secret passages, and peaceful squares. Your only guide for 1 hour? Your smartphone!
- Discover the grandiose housing project of architect Tony Garnier to fight against the precarious working class housing conditions
- Admire a real open-air museum and its numerous mural frescoes retracing the architect's project
- Start the tour whenever you want and visit at your own pace: stop for a café or lunch and resume the tour when you're ready
You are about to discover the incredible story behind the scenes of this the United States district and its painted walls, far from the traditional tourist circuits!
Your only guide for 1 hour? Your smartphone! The stories, produced by professional guides and actors, will automatically trigger as you walk from the Rewind app. An innovative guided tour experience to start whenever you want, alone or with others! The result? A fun and authentic experience with that Rewind spirit and twist!
- An internet connection is required for the duration of the tour
- Follow the tour from your smartphone on the Rewind app.
- For a better experience, it is recommended to bring headphones. If not, the sound will come out of the smartphone's speakers
- The tour launches at the starting point - and won’t start from anywhere else.
- You can activate pause at any time and resume the tour whenever you want.
- This tour is available in English and French
- Depending on your pace, the visit can take between 60 and 90 minutes
48, rue Joseph Chapelle, Lyon 69008. À proximité du métro États-Unis - Musée Tony GarnierVoir dans Google Maps
What to bring?
- A smartphone fully charged with the Rewind application installed on it
- An internet connection
- Your headphones (recommended)
Finalize my Facebook registration