The bus line 72 is THE most beautiful line to visit Paris! Take bus 72 to visite the banks of the Seine & follow the voice of your guide from the Rewind app:
- Discover the history of the Eiffel Tower, the Louvre and Haussmann but also many anecdotes about the Paris
- Enjoy magnificent views from the Île-de-France Mobilités bus 72
- Get on and off the bus wherever you want and enjoy a brand new tour experience at an unbeatable price
The 72 bus line is THE most beautiful line to visit Paris!
You'll ride along the banks of the Seine while listening to the best stories of the City of Light. What's in store for you? Great classics like the Eiffel Tower, the Palais de Tokyo, the place de la Concorde, the Invalides or the Louvre, but also anecdotes about Paris.
How does it work? It's very simple. After buying the bus audio tour 72 :
1. Choose the direction of your choice (Gare de Lyon or Parc de Saint Cloud) from the Rewind application
2. Go to the recommended bus stop or the one of your choice & get on the bus
3. Put on your headphones, click on play and listen to the stories that will start depending on the position of the vehicle Still in need of some convincing? Here’s a list of perks you get when you do this audio tour:
The Rewind audio tour by bus 72 is:
- A tour designed for travelers and Parisians (You'll feel like a real local!)
- Beautiful views
- High quality content, created by professional guides & voices
- An unbeatable price
- A tour available in 5 languages: French, English, German, Spanish, Italian Let's go?
- This is an audio-guided tour to be done on your smartphone from the Rewind app by Île-de-France Mobilité bus 72
- We advise you to start at the Degas stop (direction Gare de Lyon) or Gare de Lyon (direction Parc de Saint Cloud) to enjoy all the stories of the route. However, you can get on at any stop to enjoy the tour
- This tour is offered in English, French, German, Spanish and Italian
- You can pause the tour at any time and resume it whenever you want where you left off
- Depending on the pace of the bus, the tour can take between 30 min and 1 hour 30 minutes for each direction
- Start whenever you want (even now!). Please check the bus schedule
- We advise you to wear a mask during the tour
Place des Abbesses, 75018 Paris, near Abbesses Metro (line 12)Voir dans Google Maps
What to bring?
- A bus ticket (send by SMS "BUS72" to 93100)
- A smartphone fully charged with the Rewind application installed on it
- An internet connection
- Your headphones (recommended)