Discover the vibrant and trendy streets of the Marais district, Jewish neighborhood, and LGBT community! Your only guide for 1 hour? Your smartphone!
- Discover Le Marais, a historic and trendy district of Paris, always on the move
- A great mix including Jewish neighborhood, LGBT community
- Start the tour whenever you want and visit at your own pace: stop for a café or lunch and resume the tour when you're ready
You are strolling in the vibrant and trendy streets of the Marais when suddenly you hear a voice ! You are about to discover the incredible story behind the scenes of this charming romantic neighborhood!
Your only guide for 1 hour? Your smartphone! The stories, produced by professional guides and actors, will automatically trigger as you walk from the Rewind app. An innovative guided tour experience to start whenever you want, alone or with others! The result? A fun and authentic experience with that Rewind spirit and twist!
- An internet connection is required for the duration of the tour
- Follow the tour from your smartphone on the Rewind app.
- For a better experience, it is recommended to bring headphones. If not, the sound will come out of the smartphone's speakers
- The tour launches at the starting point - and won’t start from anywhere else.
- You can activate pause at any time and resume the tour whenever you want.
- This tour is available in English and French
- Depending on your pace, the visit can take between 45 and 90 minutes
Place des Vosges, 75004 Paris, 3 minute walk from Métro Bastille and Métro Saint-PaulVoir dans Google Maps
What to bring?
- A smartphone fully charged with the Rewind application installed on it
- An internet connection
- Your headphones (recommended)
Pensez ensuite à bien vous connecter avec l’adresse mail utilisée pour débloquer votre achat