- Discover the main places and monuments of Toulouse. Your only guide? Your smartphone!
- Enjoy magnificent panoramas from the banks of the Garonne River.
- Visit at your own pace: start whenever you want, pause and resume your stroll at will.
Enjoy at your own pace a nice walk in the city center of Toulouse. Your only guide for 1 hour? Your smartphone. The stories, produced by professional guides and actors will automatically trigger as you walk from the Rewind app.
During this audio-guided tour of about 1 hour, start in front of the Donjon du Capitole, this impressive building that hosted the capitouls, the former administrators of city. Keep walking to the famous Place du Capitole which is full of life! Right next door, you will discover the Galerue which will offer you a real art gallery with its paintings on the ceiling.
A short stop at a terrace or a shop, a small craving? Resume the visit whenever you want, right where you paused! It's impossible to get lost. The guide provides clear audio directions to follow in real time. And if you take a wrong turn, the integrated geo-localization feature will get you back on track in no time! Customize your visit as you wish and enjoy this unique moment, at your own pace, alone or with friends.
After walking through the streets of the Place du Capitole, reach the majestic St Sernin Basilica, the largest Romanesque church in France! Continue to the University of Toulouse. Did you know that the city has nearly 120,000 students, all disciplines included? Enjoy walking along the Garonne River and discover other must-sees such as the Hôtel d'Assézat, one of the most beautiful private mansions in the city.
Your walk will end on the Place de la Trinité.
- Follow the tour from your smartphone on the Rewind app.
- For a better experience, it is recommended to bring headphones. If not, the sound will come out of the smartphone's speakers.
- The tour launches at the starting point - and won’t start from anywhere else.
- You can activate pause at any time and resume the tour whenever you want.
- This tour is available in English and French.
- The visit takes around 60 minutes.
- Photo Credit: Rémi Deligeon – Agence d’Attractivité de Toulouse
Square Charles de Gaulle, 31000 ToulouseVoir dans Google Maps
What to bring?
- A smartphone fully charged with the Rewind application installed on it
- An internet connection
- Your headphones (recommended)