BEST OF ARTISTS IN PARIS: 3 SELF-GUIDED TOURS
📍 Paris, France
🎤 Created by Théo, local & passionate tour guide
🕐 Duration: 3 X 1h
🚶♂️WALKING TOURS DESCRIPTION
3 for the price of 2!
This combination of 3 tours is designed to experience Paris in a very authentic, fun and artistic REWIND spirit!
- Montmartre, Secret Side: A bohemian spirit still floats over this old Parisian village. From small hidden passages to century old vineyards, from legendary mills to the world famous Sacré-Coeur Basilica : immerse yourself in the fascinating village of Montmartre, Promise, Montmartre will hold no more secrets for you!
- Montparnasse, Capital of the Arts: Rewind to the heart of the parisian artistic and intellectual scene after the 1st world war : Picasso, Foujita, Modigliani, Man Ray..
- Paris Street Art: Admire majestic works of art by some of the world’s greatest street artists! Walk through an open air museum and discover magnificent frescoes from world famous artists: D*Face, C215, Obey or Invader..!
Visit with your smartphone in your pocket and follow your professional and passionate guide’s commentaries as you stroll through the streets and squares. The audio commentaries trigger automatically, right where they happened!
A short stop at a terrace or a shop, a small craving? Resume the visit when you want, right where you paused.
€14.99 per person After booking, follow the instructions you receive by e-mais to enjoy your visits 👬 Enjoy your visits or offer it to the person of your choice from the Rewind application
After booking, follow the instructions you receive by e-mais to enjoy your visits
👬 Enjoy your visits or offer it to the person of your choice from the Rewind application
- Walk the steep streets and hidden squares of bohemian Montmartre including famous spots such as the Sacré-Coeur
- Admire majestic works of art by some of the world’s greatest street artists!
- Rewind to the heart of the parisian artistic and intellectual scene after the 1st world war : Picasso, Foujita, Modigliani, Man Ray..in Montparnasse
- The tours are designed by professional and passionate guides
- Leave your smartphone in your pocket: all the commentaries and directions trigger automatically.
- Visit at your own pace: you’re on your very own private and personnalized tour, stop for a café or lunch and resume the tours when you’re ready!
🤓 MORE INFORMATION
📍 Departure point:
- Secret Montmartre: Place des Abbesses, 75018 Paris, near Métro Abbesses (line 12)
- Paris Street Art: 1 place d’Italie, 75013, near métro Place d’Italie (line 5, 6, 7)
- Montparnasse, Capital of the Arts: Parvis de la Gare Montparnasse, 75014 Paris, near métro Montparnasse – Bienvenüe (lines 4, 6, 12 et 13)
🚶♂️ Duration: 1 to 1.5 for each tour, selon votre rythme
⏱ Availability: anytime after purchase!
- Secret Montmartre: 7j/ 7, de 9h à 9h30
- Paris Street Art: 7j/ 7, 24h/ 24
- Montparnasse, Capital of the Arts: 7j/ 7, 24h/ 24
☝️ Required before starting your visit:
- A smartphone (fully charged)
- The Rewind application installed on your smartphone
- An internet connection for the duration of the tour
- Your headphones
🙂 More information:
- An internet connection is required for the duration of the tour
- Follow the tour from your smartphone on the Rewind app
- The tour launches at the starting point – and won’t start from anywhere else
- You can take the tour any day and any time after purchase
- This tour is available in English and French
- You can activate pause at any time and resume the tour whenever you want
- No one will assist you at the starting point or during the visit (to get started, use the application and follow the instructions received by email after purchase)
- Visit not suitable for people in wheelchairs (many steps, very steep passages), and not recommended for people with serious health problems
- Wearing a mask is mandatory in public places
- The social distancing must be respected during the tour
❤️ YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE…
3 tours for the price of 2!
Best of Paris: 3 smartphone audioguided tours
- Secret Montmartre
- Mysteries and Legends from the Louvre to Notre-Dame Cathedral
- Trendy Marais: LGBT, Jewish & Fashion district
OUR TOUR GUIDES AND ACTORS
All our tours are designed by professional tour guides and actors