BEST OF ROYAL DAYS & LIFE: 3 SELF-GUIDED TOURS
📍 Paris, France
🎤 Created by Théo & Axelle, local & passionate tour guides
🕐 Duration: 3 X 1h
🚶♂️WALKING TOURS DESCRIPTION
3 for the price of 2!
This combination of 3 tours is designed to experience Paris in a very authentic, fun and artistic REWIND spirit!
- Royal Palace & Covered Passages: Visit the sumptuous gardens of the Royal Palace and enjoy a stroll through the beautiful covered passages.
- Marais, Hidden Treasures: Discover legendary kings and queens, historical mansions, trimmed gardens and charming medieval streets.
- Scandalous Paris: Discover South Pigalle, the most libertine district of Paris from back in the 18th century!
Visit with your smartphone in your pocket and follow your professional and passionate guide’s commentaries as you stroll through the streets and squares. The audio commentaries trigger automatically, right where they happened!
A short stop at a terrace or a shop, a small craving? Resume the visit when you want, right where you paused.
€14.99 per person After booking, follow the instructions you receive by e-mais to enjoy your visits 👬 Enjoy your visits or offer it to the person of your choice from the Rewind application
After booking, follow the instructions you receive by e-mais to enjoy your visits
👬 Enjoy your visits or offer it to the person of your choice from the Rewind application
- Discover how Paris was first built in South Marais before spreading out to the Louvre district and learn about the kings and queens who made this area the place to be since the Middle Ages.
- Visit the sumptuous gardens of the royal palace near the Louvre and enjoy a stroll through the beautiful covered passages from the 18th century : once a place of luxury and ultimate fashion !
- Walk past the historical brothels in Paris and learn more about their famous clients.
- The tours are designed by professional and passionate guides
- Leave your smartphone in your pocket: all the commentaries and directions trigger automatically.
- Visit at your own pace: you’re on your very own private and personnalized tour, stop for a café or lunch and resume the tours when you’re ready!
🤓 MORE INFORMATION
📍 Departure point:
- Royal Palace & Covered Passages: Cour Royale du Palais du Louvre, 75001 Paris, near Metro Palais Royal (lines 1, 7) and Métro Pyramides (lines 7, 14)
- Marais, Hidden Treasures: 1, rue des Nonains d’Hyères, 75004 Paris, métro Chemin Vert and Saint Paul
- Scandalous Paris: 28 Place Saint-Georges, 75009, near the Saint-Georges metro station (line 12)
🚶♂️ Duration: 1 to 1.5 for each tour, selon votre rythme
⏱ Availability: anytime after purchase!
- Royal Palace & Covered Passages: 7j/ 7, from 8:30am to 6pm
- Marais, Hidden Treasures: 7j/ 7 from 8:30 to 17:30
- Scandalous Paris: 7j/ 7, 24h/ 24
☝️ Required before starting your visit:
- A smartphone (fully charged)
- The Rewind application installed on your smartphone
- An internet connection for the duration of the tour
- Your headphones
🙂 More information:
- An internet connection is required for the duration of the tour
- Follow the tour from your smartphone on the Rewind app
- The tour launches at the starting point – and won’t start from anywhere else
- You can take the tour any day and any time after purchase
- This tour is available in English and French
- You can activate pause at any time and resume the tour whenever you want
- No one will assist you at the starting point or during the visit (to get started, use the application and follow the instructions received by email after purchase)
- The “Royal Palace & Covered Passages” and “Marais, Hidden Treasures” tours are not suitable for people in wheelchair
- Wearing a mask is mandatory in public places
- The social distancing must be respected during the tour
❤️ YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE…
3 tours for the price of 2!
Best of Paris: 3 smartphone audioguided tours
- Secret Montmartre
- Mysteries and Legends from the Louvre to Notre-Dame Cathedral
- Trendy Marais: LGBT, Jewish & Fashion district
OUR TOUR GUIDES AND ACTORS
All our tours are designed by professional tour guides and actors