Hop on Hop Off Bus Tour of Marseille + Panier District Walking Tour [COMBO]
Discover the best of Marseille with this panoramic bus tour where you can hop on and off at multiple stops. Hop-off where the bus cannot access to explore the charming Panier district on an amazing audio-guided walking tour with your smartphone!
🚌 + 🚶♂️Description
Discover the best of Marseille with this panoramic bus tour where you can hop on and off at multiple stops. Hop-off to explore the charming Panier district on an amazing audio-guided walking tour with your smartphone as your guide.
Enjoy the 360° panoramic view of the hop on, hop off bus as you discover Marseille. With this 24-hour pass, hop on and off freely at 14 stops. In particular, you can stop very close to must-see sites such as Fort Saint Nicolas, Notre-Dame de la Garde, the Harbor Master’s office and other 11 stops. You will discover the city at your own pace and enjoy your audioguide on board the bus to learn more about the city and its monuments.
Get off at the Vieux Port stop to start a fantastic audio-guided tour of the Panier, where the bus cannot access! From the Old Port and its 3,000 boats to the majestic Cathedral of the Major, you will walk the narrow little streets with the colorful houses of Le Panier! Your smartphone as your only guide, will make you discover the great classics of Marseille.
Save up to 25% Starting from € 22.99 € 17.50 per person Following your purchase, you'll receive your bus ticket(s) and insctructions to enjoy your guided tour(s)
Save up to 25%
Starting from € 22.99
Following your purchase, you'll receive your bus ticket(s) and insctructions to enjoy your guided tour(s)
- Enjoy the 360° panoramic view from the bus floor to discover Marseille’s must-see sites with audio commentaries
- Visit the Panier, the historic district of Marseille where the bus cannot reach, with an incredible audio-guided tour from your smartphone
- Get on and off the bus whenever you want for 24 hours and take your audio walking tour whenever you want 7 days a week, 24 hours a day!
🤓 More information
📍 Departure point:
- Colorbus tour: 51 Quai des Belges, 13002, Marseille
- Panier district Walking Tour: 2 Quai du Port, in front of the City Hall 13002, Marseille
- Corobus tour: 1.5 hours bus ride if you don’t get off the bus
- Panier district Walking Tour: from 1 to 1.5 hours according to your pace
- Colorbus tour: departures every 30min from 10am to 5pm
- Panier district Walking Tour: 24/ 7
🙂 More information:
- Colorbus tour: From July 2 to August 29, 2021, the Quai du Port in Marseille will become pedestrianized. The local partner’s office, located at 86 Quai du Port, will no longer be open to the public. Your tour will start at 51 Quai des Belges (13001) on the Old Port opposite the Canebière.
The pedestrianization will also affect the tour. Stops 11, 12, 13, and 14 will not be served.
Stop 4 (Plage des Catalans) is also currently not served due to construction.
- Panier District Walking Tour:
- Follow the tour from your smartphone on the Rewind app
- The tour launches at the starting point – and won’t start from anywhere else
- You can take the tour any day and any time after purchase
- This tour is available in English and French
- You can activate pause at any time and resume the tour whenever you want
- No one will assist you at the starting point or during the visit (to get started, use the application and follow the instructions received by email after purchase)
- Visit not suitable for people in wheelchairs (many steps, very steep passages)
- Required before starting your visit
- A smartphone (fully charged) with the Rewind application installed on your smartphone
- An internet connection for the duration of the tour
- Your headphone
Our Tour Guides and Actors
The Panier District Walking Tour is designed by professional tour guides and actors